We are looking for a Back-end Web Developer!
Who are we
Shop2market is a fast growing Internet company offering on an award winning campaign management platform to optimize online marketing campaigns. We have gathered our position by pure innovation and by developing cutting edge technology and methods to improve the results of online advertising. Based on Shop2Market’s award winning conversion attribution technology, we are changing the way ecommerce companies spend their online marketing budget. Our clients are online retailers in the Fashion, Consumer Electronics and Retail Industry in general. We operate based on a scalable SaaS model with a team of about 20 FTE.
What will you do
You are part of our core development team and responsible for developing and improving our innovative online marketing platform. You will work with TDD based on pushes and builds, big data and high loaded applications that are continuously using new technologies and methods to realize a functional, flexible and scalable cloud application. To achieve that you will work closely together with our lead developer, product managers and front-end developers to realize innovative products.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have more than 4 years experience.
- Hold a Master in Information Technology and/or Computer Science.
- Have experience with JSON/XML API’s as well as with MySQL, NoSQL.
- Are familiar with testing processes and Agile (scrum) environment.
- Are a team player and an excellent communicator, fluent in both written and spoken English.
Would be a plus if you are familiar with:
- Any of these technologies: Backbone or similar JS frameworks, MongoDB, MapReduce, XSLT.
- Google Go or Java
- User experience, interaction design or visual design.
- A startup environment.
What we offer
- A challenging fulltime job at a rapidly growing company plus the opportunity to learn and improve yourself as a person and technically.
- An enthusiastic international team in a pleasant, informal and flexible working environment.
- A chance to leave your mark on the development of a young company in a relatively new field of work.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- We are open for re-location to the Netherlands for international candidates.
- Joel Test grade 11.
Are you interested in working with us? Send an email with your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 35-3020050